Thursday, 27 February 2014

My First Blog.....


Sitting here browsing the numerous blog sites I follow thinking to myself I could do this and I would love to do this!!

Looking through my friends page on beauty products and reviews I saw that I really do use A LOT of beauty products and a lot may not be the norm.

So my first post is a get to know me post...



My name is Holly and I was born and raised in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia. I'm the youngest of three children in this crazy house with my parents and a dog, who be warned may make the odd appearance!

I am recently engaged to my handsome loving fiance´ Scott, which I am sure I will blog about in the future. We have a passion for travel, health and fashion.

I have a passion for beauty and well being so thats where this blog comes in!

I follow a lot of beauty and well being blogs but majority are all overseas and we 'Down-under' have a lot of trouble getting our hands on those wonderful new inventions that other bloggers are raving about. So I am going to blog about the things that are available here and overseas also.

I look forward to getting to know you 'Dolls' out there and helping show you my life and my interests.

Keep posted and take care,   
xo  
Post a Comment