Tuesday, 4 March 2014

February Favourites!


I know i'm a little late for this post being March and all but I thought its a better time then any to share my February Favourites with you Dolls.


February, being the month of my birthday, I could have picked a heap of favourites but I thought to myself "Holly just chill you're getting a bit ahead of yourself!"

This month I not only have a couple of beauty products but I also have a couple of Vegan products.
It really is hard to find a good Vegan product that doesn't taste too different from what the original tastes like but i have found a winner this month. So that brings my to my first favourite for the month....

Sheese Chedder Cream Cheese made by Bute Island Foods in Scotland.
I purchase mine from the local Deli for $5.99 a tub there are two flavours (that i know of)
this one and a plain cream cheese flavour also.
I didn't know what to expect when I bought this product but I thought it might be a soy based product that had a more Tofu kind of taste but I was so no ready for the flavour explosion that was awaiting me.
I tried it the first time on a few crackers and it was like I had Fiji in my mouth.
The exotic flavours of Coconut oil over powers your mouth at first bite.
This tastes amazing on some freshly baked bread that is still steaming so the sheese will melt and soak into the bread just enough to make you keep coming back for more!


Babycakes: Cover the Classics by Erin Mckenna
I already own Babycakes previous cook book which was a hit but this one just covers a little more.
From Donuts to Waffles and Whoopie Pies to Banana Splits there is so much to choose from.
Being on a Gluten-Free/ Vegan diet this is a must have in my collection.
It is great to just whip out when I am needing to quickly whip up a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies, which are amazing mind you!!
My Lovely Fiance´bought mine for my birthday this year so I was a lucky ducky but it is available from all major bookstores.
We purchased ours from Booktopia for $30.50.

Moo Goo Shampoo and Conditioner 
Now we all know I am loving these products after all I did dedicate a whole blog to how amazing they are!!
But I just had to tell you Doll's again just how great they are!!!
The Shampoo strips all that yucky unwanted oils from your hair with ease and the conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth but doesn't way it down!
If you want to read my whole product review on MooGoo click the link below:

http://hollydolly88.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/product-review-moo-goo.html

I get mine from GoVita Health Food Stores for $17.50.

last but not least.....

Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser by Sukin Organics
I have such weird skin I can plaster it with all the makeup in the world and I will have no reaction but lather is with a nice soothing layer of moisturiser it breaks out in rashes and itches and swells. Go figure!
But Straight away after applying Sukin's Sensitive Facial Moisturiser on my face it felt soothed and not irritated in the slightest.
Not only is this product Vegan and Organic but it smells amazing!! Containing Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Rose Hip, Sesame and Jojoba Oils it makes for a spa like sensory experience every morning after I step out of the shower.
I purchase mine from Chemist Warehouse for $9.95. It's a steal really for all the goodness you are getting out of this product!!

I hope you Doll's find my Fav's as wonderful as I do. It brings me such joy to share my goodies I find with the world out there!

Take care Dolls and love!
xo
Post a Comment