Saturday, 22 March 2014

Passion Pour Le Rouge...



My favourite thing about the cooler weather is being able to bring out of storage my amazing red boots by Isabella Anselmi! 
These boots are perfect! 
They are a slight wedge which gives me some much desired height and the wedge also makes them super easy to walk in!

I bought these boots to travel New Zealand in and I wore them all day every day and they didn't make my feet ache even for a second!



I absolutely love accessorising with red it is the perfect colour to spice up a cozy winters outfit!
 There is nothing like adding a splash of red lipstick to tie in your amazingly perfect red boots! 
I'm wearing Maybelline's Colour Sensational Vivid's in the shade Neon Red.
Available from Chemist Warehouse for $14.39.

Red is such a versatile colour... 
I seriously add it to every outfit in the winter.
Black, Blue, Grey, Brown, White...
You name the colour I generally will give red a shot!

Having such dark hair naturally red looks amazing against my hair as well so it's not rare to spot me with a bright red bow in my hair!

I don't know if it's because it is the colour of passion or if it is the italian feel it gives me but I love the warmth and spice that red gives my every look! 

What colour are you Dolls loving to accessorise with at the moment?
I would love to hear you're Dolls opinions!

Hope you Dolls are having an amazing weekend!

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo
Post a Comment