Saturday, 1 March 2014

Product Review: OPI Mod About You Nail Polish.




I have searched long and hard for this nail polish and everywhere I went the same thing was said "Ow no that's out of production" and yet I kept seeing reviews posted all over the internet.

Then on my holiday to Queenstown, New Zealand, while in Duty Free at the Airport there shining like beacon in the night was an OPI throw out bin. So off with a flash like Captain Hook in search for my buried treasure.
There at the bottom of the barrel I struck gold.... well pink....I found the illusive 'Mod About You'.

But then I come back to Melbourne and yes you guessed it, it's been released here again!!

But I am not phased knowing that I am finally united with my long lost friend.

I only use OPI nail polishes, I love the thickness and the evenness of the lacquer and the vibrance of the colours. I am also a fan of the fact that they are not made in China like most polishes.

I have owned a couple of lighter shades of OPI polishes in the past but they didn't have a nice even coverage until you applied about 4 coats or more but this one... this one is a whole different kettle of fish.
After the first coat you will see an almost even, thick coverage. Then after two coats you can start to pull out your top coat ready for application.
But me i like to do a safe three coats just to be sure!

Mod About You has a beautiful sheen to it and the finish is something straight off a Twiggy photo shoot!

Available at all OPI stockist.
But when i'm purchasing OPI I head straight for David Jones they have the biggest range of OPI lacquers here in Australia. 

Retailing at $19.95 a bottle this polish is a must have in every girls collection!!

Take Care Dolls and love
xo 
Post a Comment