Saturday, 29 March 2014

Product Review: OPI Nail Lacquer



OPI is my all time favourite nail care brand so if you see my nails painted you can guess that it is an OPI shade!
This one is one of my all time favourites!
OPI Big Hair Big Nails!

What I love about OPI is the streak free finish that all their polishes give you! 
Big Hair, Big Nails is a polish that I always forget about and when I discover it again I am always like why do I not wear this every day?? 

There is something about a nice red polish that makes me feel extra feminine but this polish gives you a hint of tangerine for a more summery feel!

This polish is quite a thin colour so I normally have to apply quite a lot of coats to achieve a non transparent result.
So that is the only drawback about this particular colour you have to use a lot more then you normally would have to use to achieve the desired result.

I love to wear this colour when I have a nautical toned outfit on.
I find that the orangey red goes really well with navy blue and white!

This particular shade I have had for a couple of years so you may need to search through the racks of David Jones or Myer to find it but it is so worth getting if you can get your hands on it!

David Jones sells OPI Nail Lacquers for $19.95 a bottle.
They are also available from selected Hairhouse Warehouse stores and Salons.


Every girls needs to have Big Hair and Big Nails every now and then!!

Take Care Dolls and Love!!
xo
Post a Comment