Sunday, 16 March 2014

Sunday Funday!! Mecca Maxima Haul and Makeup Look


I'd like to start by apologising for not posting yesterday I was battling a bad allergy and I thought my posts wouldn't be very interesting when I wasn't in the right mindset.

But today is a new day... and a lovely cool day at that... and I am allergy free (it's amazing what some natural remedies and some decent sleep does)

Today my lovely Fiance´, Scott, is at his brothers bucks day celebrations so I thought I would take this chance to play around with some new purchases!
Let me show you my goody bag....


What's in the box in the box what's in the box today????
Okay so it's not a box its a bright coral bag which is packed full of so many goodies thats I just had to show you Doll's!!

I may have gone overboard in Mecca Maxima at Highpoint the other day but it's all for a special occasion so I can at least try and talk myself into justifying spending so much money in one shop!
Well almost one shop there are a couple of things that have pushed their way into the photo!

So from Mecca Maxima I purchased a range of Too Faced products.
Let me just tell you Too Faced have some beautiful cosmetics and they are reasonably priced!
I picked up four Too Faced products which are,
-Boudoir Eyes (soft and sexy eyeshadow collection) for $53.95
-Better Than Sex (volumising mascara) for $31.95
-Candlelight Shadow Insurance (softly illuminating anti-crease eyeshadow primer) for $26.95
and
-Candlelight Gold (softly illuminating translucent powder) for $37.95
I also picked up a bottle of Kit Makeup Brush Cleaner from Mecca Maxima for $19.95
which be warned is so highly perfumed it stunk my whole house out!

.... and here's the result!



I am absolutely in love with this palette it is so chic and elegant but the great thing about these eyeshadows is you can keep applying to make them darker!

I used in total six of the nine colours that are in the Boudoir Eyes palette
-In the Buff
-Voulez-Vous
-Garter Belt
-Sugar Walls
-Satin Sheets
and 
-French Tickler

I guess I went a bit crazy but i'm so happy with the result!

My foundation is Chanel Perfection Lumiere sealed with Too Faced Candlelight Gold Translucent Powder. 
My blush is a oldie but a goodie, MAC's Archie's Girls Prom Princess


This is my all time favourite blush and it makes me sad to think I will never be able to get it again being a limited edition!

My eyes are primed with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight.
My top lid is lined in Maybelline Hyper Glossy liquid liner and Nude's Mineral Eyeliner at the top waterline. The bottom waterline I used Chanel Le Crayon Khol in the shade clair (69) this is a nude colour just to open up my bottom waterline to soften my eyes from the darker top lid.
My mascara is Too Faced Better Than Sex.
I am still contemplating what to use on my lips maybe something natural or soft like a pink.

I purchased the Chanel Le Crayon Khol from Strawberrynet for $38.50 which is super cheap considering the Chanel Beauty Bar wanted $48.95 for the exact pencil. 
What I love about Chanel pencil eyeliners is that they all come with a Chanel sharpener so cute!! 

If you want more information about the products I used just head to the following links:







Thanks for taking the time out of you Sunday Funday to check out my post and I hope you are all having a wonderful one!!

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo






Post a Comment