Sunday, 27 April 2014

Baking with Holly: ANZAC Biscuits!!



Here is Australia it is the ANZAC Day long weekend and not only did I made these ANZAC biscuits in remembrance of all the soldiers that have given their lives for our country but also because they taste so darn good!

I have done a double mixture because I love huge cookies!!
So if you are like me just double everything in this recipe! 

What you are going to need is:
2 Cups Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Flour
1 Tablespoon Golden Syrup (or a touch more if you are me)
1 Teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
2 Tablespoons Boiling Water
1/2 Cup (125grams) Butter, Melted!

Preheat your oven at 160C or 320F

In a bowl mix Oats, Sugar and Flour and set aside.
In another bowl or jug mis Golden Syrup, Bicarb and Boiling Water. While the ingredients are still frothing add the Melted Butter and then pour into dry ingredients.
Mix until everything is all combined!
Take spoonfuls, or handfuls, of the mixture and roll into balls and place on a lined tray and slightly flatten.
Pop it into the oven for 15-20 minutes or to the desired texture!
Then pop them onto a cooling rack and you're ready to eat!!


These are super quick and easy cookies that I love to whip up for my Fiance!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo

Post a Comment