Monday, 7 April 2014

Beauty Haul!!

On Thursday I went the Highpoint Shopping Centre with my parents, who were going to see a movie, so I had to occupy myself for a couple of hours ....
maybe not a good idea!


I made the most of those couple of hours that I had!!
First making my way to Myer where the Benefit counter can be found and as soon as I approached the counter the loveliest lady I have ever met on  make up counter came bounding over say "Please let me do your make-up I would love to play with all this make-up on your face" so the beauty blogger that I am jumped to the opportunity of having a free makeover to try out all  their gorgeous products!
And I think she made the most of someone who was open to try anything! 

Starting with The Porefessional, which was the product I came to look at, and then it went on from there....
-Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in the shade Honey
-Instant Brow Pencil in Medium
-The Porefessional Agent Zero Shine

I had never used Benefit's products until now and I truly am impressed!
They are quirky, which I love in a product, high quality and light to wear!

But I only left the store.... this time.... with 'The Porefessional', 'The Porefessional Agent Zero Shine' and 'Instant Brow Pencil'.


The Porefessional range is amazing!!
I have naturally oily skin and find it hard to make my make-up last flawlessly for longer than a couple of hours!
But these guys I wore to the wedding on the weekend and all I had to do is touch up with the Agent Zero Shine later in the night only because I felt like I was starting to get shiny but my Fiance´ couldn't see any shine at all!
The Porefessional minimises the appearance of pores and when you apply it to the skin it seriously leaves your skin silky smooth! No exaggeration! 
Agent Zero Shine is so purse friendly underneath there is a screw out Kabuki brush and the powder is locked in until you twist the top to release the desired amount of product!
This was so handy for taking in my bag when I had limited room!
Like I mentioned earlier I purchased these products from Myer at the Benefit counter
The Porefessional retails for $53.00
and Agent Zero Shine retails for $44.00
I really recommend these two products if you struggle with keeping all your make-up in place and flawless! 


I have used brow pencils in the past and seriously I would feel like Groucho Marx but this Instant Brow Pencil was amazing!
just applying a small amount to my brows just topped of my whole look!
What I also like is the warm tones in the brown which goes much more with my hair colour and warm face tones.
This pencil is actually a crayon not a pencil and  the brush is easy to use and leaves the brows perfectly styled.
I also bought this from Myer at the Benefit counter for $39.00
and I haven't stopped wearing it!


Then I headed to Priceline where I got lost in the aisles where there is a sea of beauty and hair products!
But I did go into store for some of this dry shampoo!
Even though I generally have clean hair washed every day to every second day I have found spraying some dry shampoo to the roots at my crown creates lift and gives life and movement to my lovely locks!
I was so blessed when I went into store they had buy one get one free so I thought I would try the dry shampoo that contains some brown pigment to it just in case I started looking like I had grey hair!
Batiste Dry Shampoo's retail for $12.99 at Priceline.


Lastly I have been doing a lot of research on this product for acne prone skin!
I have to say that since changing my diet to a Vegan based diet my skin has cleared up dramatically but there are still a few problem spots but I have heard some great things about this product and thought I would try it after the wedding just in case I had a reaction to it!
Effaclair Duo by La Roche-Posay is a Anti-imperfection creme which is meant to reduce the appearance of imperfections and unclogs blocked pores!
I used it for the first time this morning and I have to say that it doesn't smell the greatest it smells like something I would clean the bathroom with but if it works that is all that matters!
At first I felt a little tingling but I stuck it out to see if it would subside and it did which is great!
I can't wait to see if this takes away my imperfections!
I bought this from Priceline also and it costed $27.99
Which is a little pricey for Priceline products but if it works I don't mind spending the money to have beautiful flawless skin!
What are some of your recent purchases??

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo

Post a Comment