Saturday, 19 April 2014

Game of Thrones Inspired Nails!



Last night my Fiancee and I snuggled up together and watched the newest instalment of Game of Thrones: The Royal Wedding!
So to get into the mood I thought I'd dedicate my nails to on family in particular!

So even though I'm a House Targaryen fan for this royal occasion I give you House Lannister!

My luscious red nails are OPI's The Spy Who Loved Me from the 50 years of Bond collection.
This has to be one of my all time favourite colours by OPI it has a slight fleck of glitter through the red which adds so much depth to the red.

The regal gold I used is YSL's La Laque Couture shade 29 Dore Orfevre.
This was a hard shade to find!
I didn't want a glitter filled gold I wanted something that look like real gold and I have to say this is the only one I found!

OPI and YSL nail lacquers are sold at all David Jones stores across the nation!

Take Care and Love!
xo 

Post a Comment