Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Liebster Award!!




I am so overwhelmed and lost for words to have been nominated twice in one week!
Words can not explain the joy I feel to be able to share my thoughts and words with you Dolls every day and to be shown some love back is amazing!
Thank you to the wonderful and lovely Jessica from What to Style!

Jessica has given me 10 questions to answer so here we go:
1. Who or what inspired you to start blogging? The lovely Melaniface who I went to school with got me interested in blogging watching what she blogs about made me realise just how much I love beauty and fashion. I also love to write so I thought I could use all my likes and share them with the world!
2. Who are your fashion icons? I don't have a specific fashion icon but there are some that I like their looks and then make them my own... Kate Middleton is so chic and high class and I love her traditional and ladylike style I also modelled my everyday hair style off of her wedding hair! I'm also a fan of Zoe Deschanel  I generally wear cute and childlike outfits and I love how she also embraces her inner child! And my final one would be Victoria Beckham not only am I the biggest Spice Girl fan but I love her chic look and how she has taken her love for fashion and headed straight to the catwalks of London to inspire all women everywhere, I'm actually wearing my Victoria Beckham for Rock and Republic jeans as we speak! 
3. Tell me 3 fashion designers you would love to meet some day. Well obviously Victoria Beckham and probably Kim Jones the current key designer or Louis Vuitton or maybe Marc Jacobs, who also was a key designer for Louis Vuitton and Karl Lagerfeld the creative director for Chanel, mind you it would be better to have met Coco herself! 
4. What's your current favourite trend? I have to admit I'm not one to follow trends as such I like to make things my own! But make up wise my favourite trend would be the Cats Eye Eyeliner! 
5. What can you not leave the house without? Well obviously my iPhone so I can keep in touch with all my Dolls and probably my Louis Vuitton.... he goes everywhere with me!
6. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be? I actually mentioned this in my Very Inspiring Blogger post, I want to explore Japan! I love everything Japanese from the food to the quirky fashion!
7. Describe your style. Chic on day Whimsical the next! 
8. What are your favourite blogs? Well obviously WhatToStyle ;) .... But the ones that I adventure to basically every single time I turn on my Macbook are MakeupByTiffanyD, DulceCandy and ShaaanXO.
9. What's your favourite song at the moment? I'm seriously an old soul.... my all time favourite song that I actually call my happy song is Lucy in the sky with Diamonds by The Beatles but I'm also loving You Make Me by Avicii.
10. What is your goal for 2014? I'm wanting to start planning our wedding and also I really want to be the greatest blogger I can possibly be!
I nominate the lovely SugarPopFashion and NoiretteDiary!

Here are your questions:

1. What product/s can you not live without?
2. Where in this beautiful world would you like to explore?
3. Describe your style.
4. Who are your fashion icons?
5. What is your favourite pass-time?
6. What are your favourite blogs?
7. Who inspires you the most?
8. What trend are you loving at the moment?
9. What is your happy song?
10. What are your goals and dreams for the next year?

Thank you so much for you love and support.

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo

Post a Comment