Friday, 11 April 2014

Nailed It!



I am the kind of girl that sticks to the same old same old on my nails and it takes a lot for me to get out of a routine!
But after having pink nails for well over a month now I thought it was time to rummage through my nail polish draw and mix it up a bit!
I like to show off the fact that i'm engaged so I thought I would do a feature nail, which sometimes can look tacky I know, so I found that I owned two pots of purple so thats what I chose!

I applied three coats on each finger of OPI's 'Planks A Lot'
This is an oldie but a goodie.
Planks A Lot is from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection a few years back and I have to be honest I have only used it once before, I'm not much of a purple person.

Then once my nails had dried I went in with OPI's 'Divine Swine' on my ring fingers and applied 2 coats.
I wanted to be able to just see the colour underneath.
Divine Swine is from the last Muppets Collection so again another oldie!

Once all dry I always follow with OPI's Top Coat to prevent chipping and wear!

I purchase all my OPI products from David Jones stores for $19.95.

Even though these lacquers are a few years old you generally can find them online with a quick google search! 
In the past I have found old limited editions on eBay and really cheap!

Hope you all are having a chilled day.
I'm soaking in the rain from my window, love it! 

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo

Post a Comment