Tuesday, 1 April 2014

New Releases To Keep An Eye Out For!!!!

I have had so many notifications on new products coming out that look amazing so I thought I would do a quick post on my favourite new releases!

This first one is only a new release to Mecca Maxima it has been available elsewhere but I have been hanging out to get my sticky fingers on this set! 

I seriously have been hanging out for this!! 
Look how adorable it is!!
This set of five polishes by Ciate are only mini pots but the full set is only $36.00
-Dollface
-Paper Doll
-Baby Doll 
-Poppet
-Sweet Pea
These shades are right down my ally I'm a huge fan of everything pastel!
This set was released yesterday, March 31st 2014.
I can't wait to try these out!



This is a new skin perfecter by Benefit Cosmetics! 
I always love the presentation of Benefits products everything is kind of whimsical and fun it makes you want to play and have fun with all their products!
This skin perfecter balances moisture and controls oil, self adjusts on skin to your exact colour, perfects and evens with a powder finish and protects with an SPF 35.
If this lives up to a lot of their other products I'm sure it's going to be great.

This next product just got released in America so unfortunately we would have to order from overseas for this one but I really am contemplating it!! 


This is the new lipstick line from Too Faced.
Long-wear liquified lipsticks!
Available in six shades:
-Melted Nude
-Melted Peony 
-Melted Coral
-Melted Fuchsia
-Melted Ruby
-Melted Violet
I actually am looking forward to these to have a long wear lipstick that has the sheen of a lipgloss would be amazing!
They are retailing for US$21.00.

Last but not least....


This line seriously looks promising!
Mecca Cosmetica and Mecca Maxima are known for selling high quality imported products so why not start their own line of high quality products!!
They are selling everything from Foundation to Tanning Mousse!
I like that there is a variety of choice and not too badly priced!

What new releases are you Dolls looking forward to???

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo

Post a Comment