Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Unboxing Gone Wrong!



Todays plan was to do an unboxing for you dolls on my exciting new purchase but it didn't quite go as planned!!!

I undone the beautiful packaging from Mecca Cosmetica and got all giddy when I saw that Too Faced box that I have been longing to get my hands on to!!
I also wanted to try the sponge rollers for something different for my hair!




Then I grabbed my beautiful Chocolate Bar box and started to unbox it!
And my hand was covered in dark brown eye shadow.
Then I flipped open the lid to reveal this mess!! 


Not only was there eye shadow everywhere but there was three broken shades and one of them had completely come out of the tray!

Thankfully I had bought it from Melbourne so it was easy to get it all sorted out!
I rang and the lady on the other side of the phone was so apologetic and rang around to try and get me a replacement but unfortunately, being such a popular item, they are sold out until the end of April!

I will get my sticky fingers on you!!
I know I will muhahaha!!

Hope you Dolls have a wonderful day!!

Take Care and Love!! 
xo  

Post a Comment