Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blog Award!!



I would like to thank the lovely Victoria from V's Beauty Blog for nominating me for this Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!
I am so over the moon and thrilled to even be thought of!
I have only been blogging for such a small period of time and to be already making an impact really makes me so happy!
Everyday I am blown away with the amount of traffic I am receiving and the subscribers I have and all the lovely messages I have received!
I thank you all!
xo

Award Rules:

1) Thank and link the awesome person who nominated you!
2) List the rules and display the award!
3) Share 7 things/ facts about yourself!
4) Nominate 15 amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post!
5) Optional: Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog and follow the person who nominate you!

Ok so I have done the first two  now number three!...

Seven facts about me!

1. I live in Melbourne, Australia.
2. I am a qualified hairdresser, even though I am no longer practicing.
3. I'm always creating things, be that knitting, cooking, applying make up etc.
4. I would love to spend my life travelling the world and experiencing the wonders that every country has to offer.
5. I have an intense phobia of needles... not kidding I might bite you! ;)
6. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds by the Beatles is my happy song.
7. My Fiance´ proposed in New Zealand after tricking me thinking I was on a skiing holiday but obviously wasn't and we have been together for 10 years this year.

I would like to nominate the following blogs that I stalk daily and that have  given me some great ideas and helpful hints along the way...


Thanks for all the love you Dolls have given me and I hope I bring a little joy to your lives every day just like writing for you every day brings me so much joy and happiness!

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo
Post a Comment