Monday, 19 May 2014

A Little Me Time!



Good Morning Dolls!

This weekend hasn't been a great one it was full of upset and stress the only part that was enjoyable was snuggling in the arms of my Fiancee.
Unfortunately we all have days like this that it seems the world is crashing down around us and that we might be sucked into its big black hole.
But it's good to remember that the sun will rise on another beautiful morning and you're cares will be blown away with the wind. 

So today I am devoting this day to me and helping myself get some joy into my day.

What brings a little light into my day...

Starting the day off with a nice steaming hot pot of tea, its the simple things for me I get so much pleasure out of a cup of tea its an addiction. But that calming warm feeling sliding throughout my body warms my very being and sends a smile to my face.

A little weeding in the garden is needed today to but I am going to be taking in the kisses from the sun whilst doing it. I tend to sit out in the sun and close my eyes and let the sun radiate through to my soul.

Read a bit. I am currently reading The Hunger Games series and I am loving it and I can't wait to be sitting outside on the lawn with my book and enjoy the excitement of another world.

A healthy meal. There is nothing like a good healthy meal for lunch I'm having a nice big bowl of warm asparagus soup. Soup is a great healer it has the same effect on me as tea it must be the warmth flowing through my body.

I also wouldn't mind painting my nails today I love to sit with a book and paint my nails it must be the multi-tasker in me. Maybe a nice bright shade to brighten my day.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

How are you spending this beautiful day?

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo
Post a Comment