Saturday, 24 May 2014

Birthday Confetti!


Hi Dolls,

So like you may have already noticed yesterday was my Dad's birthday and to get into the party mood I decided to give my nail a bit of a party inspired makeover.


I wanted to use this confetti style polish and I went through all my polishes to match another polish to it and finally decided on these two colours.

The first is by Nicole by OPI in the shade Rainbow in the S-Kylie from the Kardshian Kollection and the second is by OPI in the shade Tomorrow Never Dies from the 50 years of Bond collection.
I purchase my Nicole by OPI polishes from Hairhouse warehouse or Woolworths for $15.95
and OPI polishes are from David Jones and Myer for $19.95.

I applied three coats of Tomorrow Never Dies to each nail and allowed them to dry completely.
Once dry applied two coats of Rainbow in the S-Kylie to my ring fingers. I did have to dab a little extra glitter into some areas to make sure it covered evenly like with all glitters the take a little effort to cover evenly.


I love having the feature finger on my ring fingers it adds a little bit of bling to a plain polish!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo


Post a Comment