Saturday, 31 May 2014

Candy Gumdrops!



Howdy Doody Dolls,

Strolling through the beauty aisle at Woolworths Supermarket the other day I came across a new stock of Nicole by OPI nail lacquers most I had seen before but then I saw this beautiful candy pink shade I pick it up and see that it says that it is also a gumdrop polish, which I have never used before, being the beauty blogger I am I thought I should try it out to see what its like.


So using the shade Candy is Dandy by Nicole by OPI I applied two even coats to each nail and allowed to dry.
Do not apply a top coat so that the polish maintains its matte finish.

I was really impressed by the coverage that this polish gives I am the kind of person who likes to apply a tonne of coats just to make sure I can't see anything through its opaque finish but this has full coverage almost immediately.


The finished result is a beautiful girly candy pink that in the light looks like tiny crystals glimmering and glittering away.
I have to admit I was unsure about how it would turn out but I really am happy with this beautiful and unique finish.
  
Have you had a chance to try the gumdrops polishes yet? If so what were your thoughts?

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo 

Post a Comment