Friday, 9 May 2014

MAC Collections coming soon to AUS!!!



Howdy Dolls!!

Its been one of those days today I have had asthma attacks all night and through the day and being exhausted I thought I would do a quick post today about something I am super excited about!!

So its been a while since I have gotten excited over a new collection from MAC.
I am a sucker for cute character products and I am super excited about the two collections that will be released soon here in Australia although one has already been released in America.

I am the biggest Disney fan and I'm not exaggerating!
So when I heard that they are releasing a collection for the new Maleficent movie, coming into cinemas here in Australia on May 29th, I was jumping for joy.... literally!
I loved it when they released the Disney Villains Collection so I can't wait to see this one! 


I was so excited to see that they are also releasing lashes and a high-lighing pen!
But I have to say I was expecting more purples and greens in the tones but still there are some great colours that would work with any look all year round.


The other collection that was announced this week on Instagram was the Simpson's Collection!
I can't wait to see the intense colours that will be available in this collection! 
I am expecting that there will be a lot of yellow, blue and red, obviously, kind of similar to the new Playland Collection.

There has also been mention of a Lorde Collection but I'm thinking that will be a bit dark for me but still beautiful and elegant!

What collections are you excited for??

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo


Post a Comment