Monday, 5 May 2014

Manicure Monday!




Late Saturday night I was sitting at my polish drawer saying to my Fiancee what colour should I do I want something different so he toddles over and says this one ... blue and he chooses the deepest shiniest blue that I own and I think he chose well! 

It's been ages since I had dark nails and I forget how striking they look!

So I used 'Listen to your Momager' by 'Nicole by OPI' from the Karadashian Kollection.
Back when these were released a went a little crazy and collected as many of the Kardashian colours as I could get my sticky fingers onto.

So I applied three coats of Listen to your Momager to my nails and finished with OPI's top coat to keep them super shiny.
I  like the Nicole by OPI polishes they aren't as thick as the OPI polishes and they dry a lot quicker so when you are in a rush they are perfect!

A touch of Winter Blue did me wonders! 

Hope you all had a great weekend! 

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo

Post a Comment