Thursday, 29 May 2014

TBT: Wedding Day Mistakes...




Howdy Doody Dolls,

Being a newly engaged chickadee I am constantly scouring the internet for ideas and tips for my own wedding.
The Internet is the perfect place to find some amazing ideas but some times things should not be repeated and a lot of the fashion trends in the past have a lot to answer for so I thought it would be fun to show you Dolls some of the photos I have come across on my internet wedding adventures!

I hope you enjoy!














If your bridesmaids look like the curtains it might not be a good idea!

I have no doubt that the next generation will look back on our wedding photos and think what were they thinking, fashion changes so quickly!

I hope you are all having a great day! 

Take Care Dolls and Love! 
xo
Post a Comment