Sunday, 4 May 2014

Top 5 Online Beauty Stores!



Yo Ho Dolls!

Let's face it we all love to shop but me I prefer sitting in the comfort of my own home and shopping from my couch.
So I wanted to share my favourite online stores when I am purchasing beauty products.
These are Australian stores but they do post internationally!

Most of you probably already know that this is the online version to Mecca Maxima and they stock majority of the International Brands that we have trouble getting over here like Too Faced, NARS, Stila, Bumble and Bumble, Soap and Glory just to name a few.
If you haven't already noticed I love Too Faced cosmetics it would have to be my favourite brand at the moment so you can imagine that I venture onto their site regularly.
This is not a discount beauty store like some of my other favourites but I some times don't mind paying that little bit extra for something special!

This was the first online beauty store I ever used because they have some big names for dirt cheap! 
I normally purchase  my Chanel and Lancome products from here because in most cases I will save anywhere from $10 off the retail price and when buying Chanel you need as much of a discount as possible.
They stock brands like Chanel, Lancome, Burberry, Benefit, Urban Decay, NARS, Too Faced, Smashbox, Dior and so many more brands!
This is generally the first place I look for my discount beauty products.
StrawberryNET don't only do make up but they also do Hair Care, Skin Care and Fragrances!

This is only a recent find for me when I was searching for some SugarPill and Sleek eye shadow palettes I came across this gem.
They are a cruelty free cosmetic store they stock brands that are not tested or used on animals I like that even though I'm not going to sign up for PETA today I still like to know that animals are getting abused just so I can look good.
Lipstick Republic stocks more alternative make up brands like Lime Crime, SugarPill, Bite Beauty and Sleek are just a few.
Some times I like to find these more alternative brands they generally are quite cheap and the pigments are so intense compared to a lot of the high end products.

I know this is nothing new and anyone can go into a MAC store or department store and purchase from them there but I never like the service I get instore at MAC so I choose to shop online with all their products.
Although sometimes the shade swatches are very different to what they actually are when you receive them I still prefer it then getting attitude in store.
I love MAC products so I don't want to miss out on using them because of poor customer service.

Ok so this is not an Australian store but postage is super speedy to Australia and free!
So these guys stock so many good brands its crazy.
Anastasia Beverly Hills, Deborah Lippman, Stila, Too Faced and Urban Decay are just a few.
They are reasonably priced but I keep my eye out for their sales that's when you get a bargain!

Obviously there are so many wonderful places to shop online these days and I could have gone on forever but these are my favourites at the moment.
Unfortunately we don't have Sigma or Sephora here, Sephora is opening in Sydney next year though, so we don't get the amount of amazing brands as international customers get but I still love what we do have.

Where are you loving to shop at the moment?

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo

Post a Comment