Tuesday, 3 June 2014

M.A.C Alluring Aquatic Collection: Goddess of the Sea.



Hi Dolls!

Ok so I was a little cheeky and went to M.A.C yesterday at Highpoint and may have got enticed into the new collection that was released yesterday here in Australia! 

Alluring Aquatic the collection fit of any Goddess maybe that's why I got this shade!

I had actually gone into store to try and get the True Love's Kiss lipstick from the Maleficent collection but unfortunately they sold out just before I got there so I got lured to the new shiny pretty Alluring Aquatic stand were I fell in love with everything in sight.

Everything had a glow to it that made you want to buy everything but I got drawn to the lipsticks and after the lady pulled me out of my comfort zone of neutrals and pinks she handed me this deep purple shade and I said to her really and she just smiled I knew I had to give it a whirl.

To my surprise the colour made my eyes pop it enhanced my naturally dark features and contrasted my ivory skin, it was love!

I then said yeah but i would need a lipliner to help enhance the colour and this shade is so dark it might run so she handed me a pencil in the shade Burgundy and I edged my lips and knew it was a perfect combination.


Goddess of the Sea is the name of this beautiful lipstick it is as smooth as water and just as moisturising.
This beautiful lipstick costed $38.00 but it is a limited edition so hurry before the stock runs out!
The Burgundy lipliner was a steal at $30.00 and it is available all the time it is not a limited edition.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo

Post a Comment