Monday, 30 June 2014

Manicure Monday: Pink Ladies!



Hi Dolls,

I hope you all had an amazing weekend! 
After spending the week with black nails, which I loved by the way, I felt that I was in need of a brighten up and let's face it pink is always a good choice.
So I scavenged through my polish drawer contemplating the choices until I stumbled across this one.
This was my first ever OPI polish I bought and at the time it was the brightest most Barbie-est pink I could find and it has been a favourite ever since.


Please put your hands together for OPI's Koala Bear-y!
This beautiful pink always makes me feel like part of the Pink Ladies.


So I applied three coats of OPI's Koala Bear-y to each finger nail and allowed it to dry then using OPI's Top Coat I sealed in the beauty with some extra shine.

I was trying to think of a feature nail colour but for some reason I stuck to basic nails today maybe I needed something different.

Don't let anyone tell you pink is wrong because everyone should be able to release their inner Pink Lady!

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo
Post a Comment