Monday, 16 June 2014

Manicure Monday: Pretty In Pink!



Hi Dolls,

I have to admit I let my nails get pretty bad this week I don't know what I did differently but they were crazy chipped and they were far from attractive.
I feel like I have been using a lot of blue lately and wanted to go bad to my main love.... Pink!

When I looked through my collection most of my pinks are soft which I thought was weird considering this little lady is an authentic Barbie Girl through and through.

But there is something vintage about a beautiful pastel pink and it makes me feel more girly than I already feel.

If you haven't already noticed I love to have a splash of colour on a feature nail when I do my nails just for something different and I thought that the gold would look perfect next to the pastel pink and I think I was right. 


So I used Mod About You by OPI, which is the pale pink, on all fingers, except the ring fingers, and I applied three coats to each nail.
Mod About You is a great polish because it has such a thick consistency that it covers with ease.

Then going in with YSL's Dore Orfevre 29 I applied two coats to my ring fingers.
YSL's polishes are amazing they cover perfectly and they dry so quick with a smooth streak free finish.

Finish off with a top coat and nails are all prettified! 

I hope you all had a great weekend! 

Take Care Dolls and Love! 
xo

Post a Comment