Monday, 23 June 2014

Manicure Monday: Razzle Dazzler!



Hi Dolls,

I was so excited to do my nails today they were in need of some tender, love and care.
For some reason I was a tad rough on my nails this week who knows what I did differently but these nails were an embarrassment.

When I was a teenager a was very much into the scene/ indie style and my nails were always black for Avril Lavigne was my fashion icon and there was no such thing as too much black.
But since getting older I slowly found my own style instead of copying others and basically haven't worn black polish since but I found this polish and loved the name it reminded me of Chicago and All The Jazz! 

For some reason the roaring twenties captivate me like no other era the style, the music, the class I love it all.
Ok enough babbling lets get to the point...


I would like you to meet my friends Follow My On Glitter by Nicole by OPI from the Kardashian Kollection and Razzle Dazzler by Nicole by OPI.
If you haven't already noticed I love OPI polishes and Nicole make some really beautiful shades that are a little cheaper than the standard OPI polishes.
I purchase my OPI and Nicole by OPI polishes from David Jones, Hairhouse Warehouse and Woolworths.


So I started with Razzle Dazzler, the gorgeous black polish, and applied three coats to each nail except for the ring finger, of course we are going to do my feature finger.
Then taking Follow Me On Glitter I applied three coats to my ring fingers for a little contrast and a much needed level of bling.
Once dry I then applied a clear top coat to the fingers that have Razzle Dazzler on them to make the sheen more prominent but left the ring fingers because I wanted to keep the Follow Me On Glitter as matte as possible.

I really forgot how beautiful and chic a classic black nail could look.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo
Post a Comment