Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Online Shopping!



Hi Dolls,

I am one of the fussiest shoppers there is seriously it is normally a waster of time going to a shopping centre to find clothes I generally never find anything and end up getting annoyed and frustrated that there is nothing that I like.
So I prefer to sit in the comfort of my own home and shop to my hearts content without the worry of crowds or grumpy shop assistants.

I wanted to share with you all my favourite places to shop online.


Alannah Hill:
So this store is not only an online store but I love it to bits.
It sells quirky and cute garments that I have never seen anywhere else.
The only thing is this store is very expensive so if you are on a budget this probably isn't the store for you if you aren't wanting to be tempted.

ASOS:
This is probably the most famous online clothing store with the largest variety.
They stock all kinds of brands and you are basically guaranteed to find what you are looking for.
But unfortunately at the moment they are closed due to a fire in their warehouse.


Birdsnest:
This online  store stocks everything for us girls.
This was only a new find for me so I'm not sure if it has been around for a while and I just didn't know about it but I like the big Aussie brands they stock here such as MinkPink, Seafolly and Wish.
So this store is also a little pricey not really a discount store.

Boohool.com:
Another big name online store from the shores of England.
They blast these ads on the TV late at night stating they stock High Street brands I don't know how true that is considering I'm not from England and have never been shopping on High Street.
But they have some really good sales here and you can sometimes pick up a good bargain.

Ebay:
So of course everyone knows about Ebay but I use it all the time for clothing.
Being a smaller sized chickadee I like to take advantage of the cheap clothing store from Hong Kong and China that are selling on Ebay you can get the same items we are buying in store for a fraction of the price straight from the manufacturer.
But you also have to be very careful shopping on Ebay a lot of people like to try and rip you off.


Etsy:
I don't know if many people are aware that Etsy actually sells clothes too you can get some unique handmade clothes that are generally better quality than what we will get in stores.
Also you can find some amazing vintage items here from all over the world.


Sheinside:
If you are looking for a cheaper online store than this might be for you.
Sheinside is a store where you can find the most unique clothes but also highly fashionable clothes for a great price.
I was looking at a dress other day and it was only going to cost me $20.00 and this was a high quality item and super cute.
My sailor dress from last weeks Wordless Wednesday post was actually from Sheinside and that costed me $25.00 and it is really well made and it is by a smaller designer house that is trying to take off.

Forever New:
Ok so this is not only an online store but it is also an actual store but I love this store.
A lot of people have asked where I manage to find my clothes because they are quite cute and chic well the answer is generally Forever New.
They stock high quality girly clothes like nothing that has hit out shores.
But it can be a little pricey.

Princess Polly:
You can tell by the name yet another girly clothing store.
Princess Polly is a lot like Birdsnest so they aren't that cheap but sometimes when you are struggling to find something it's good to have options.

The Iconic:
Another well known online store a like like asos and boohoo.com they stock a large amount of brands and a large variety of stock.
They also have some good sales so keep an eye out maybe you will find something you like.

There are so  many sites to buy clothes on these days that this list could go on forever but I thought I would let you know of my most trusted stores.
Also some of these are Australian stores and I am not 100% if they ship overseas but if they do thats great!

Where do you all love to shop online?

Take Care Dolls and Love! 
xo

Post a Comment