Saturday, 5 July 2014

Food Diaries: Blueberry Muffins!



Hi Dolls,

All week I have been craving Blueberry Muffins and I have been trying to cut out all sugars from my diet so I had to figure out how I could bake with a sugar alternative and this is what I came up with...

You're going to need:
-2 1/2 Cups of Self Raising Flour ( I used a Gluten Free Version)
-3/4 Cup of Coconut Sugar
-1 Cup of Mlik ( I used Almond Milk)
-1 Egg ( I used a Egg Replacer)
-1/2 Cup of Oil
-1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
-1 Cup of Blueberries

Start by preheating the oven 190ºC or 375ºF and prepare a muffin tray with cases.
Combine all dry ingredients and create a well in the middle.
Then add wet ingredients and combine well.
Fold in Blueberries.
Then spoon mixture into prepared muffin cases.
Pop in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on a cooler rack!

Then they are good to eat!

I hope you are having a great weekend!!

Take Care Dolls and Love! 
xo
Post a Comment