Tuesday, 8 July 2014

M.A.C X Marge The Simpsons Collection!



Hi Dolls,

Sorry I am so late with my post today I had a little accident with the treadmill and might I say I am really paying for it. I seem to have hurt my hip and leg quite bad so I have been unable to get online until now.

But to make this day better I woke up to M.A.C releasing photos of what will be in the highly anticipated Simpsons Collection and might I say I love it!

I was worried about the vibrancy of the Simpsons and I was expecting something very out there but I am really impressed with the selection of colours they came up with.

Apparently the collection with comprise of nail stickers, lip glosses, eye shadows, lashes, blush and more.
This collection will be part of a 10 piece set that is set to be released in the US for Comic Con, for the 25th anniversary, on the 26th of July but that will only be for a one day sale the real release will be online on the 28th of August or in stores on the 4th of September.
And of course there is yet to be any information about the Australian release or any other international releases.

But like all M.A.C limited editions they are well worth the wait.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! 

Take Care Dolls and Love! 
xo
Post a Comment