Monday, 7 July 2014

Manicure Monday: Mango Tango!




Hi Dolls,

Right now I'm smack bang in the middle of Winter and for me that means comfy jumpers and scarves and bright nails! 
I have never known why I do this have dark nails in the Summer and bright nails in the Winter but it always turns out that way.

Last night I sat down next to my Fiancé watching National Geographic, because that's what cool people do, and scurried through my collection of polishes until I chose this combination.


Introducing OPI's Big Hair and Nails and Nicole by OPI's Have a Heart!
This bright coral combo is perfect for Spring and Summer but this chickadee where's it all year round! 

So I applied three coats of OPI's Big Hair Big Nails to each finger once they are dried I then when through on only a few fingers with Nicole by OPI's Have a Heart.
Once they are dry I then always finish with a nice coat of OPI's Top Coat to make them nice and shiny!


Now my nails are all ready for another week of life! 

I  purchase all my OPI products from David Jones Department Stores and Hairhouse Warehouse Salons.

I hope you all had an amazing weekend!! 
It goes way to quick! 

Take Care Dolls and Love! 
xo
Post a Comment