Monday, 28 July 2014

Manicure Monday: Pastel Princess!



Hi Dolls,

I have been absolutely loving my nails this week and I really didn't want to paint over the acrylic and take away from that french tip look that I had done last week.
So I pulled out a couple of my pretty pastel shades and went to work playing and figuring out exactly what it was that I wanted to have on my nails.


So I have used these shades a couple of times in posts but they are truly a couple of my favourites that I can't get enough of.
Please welcome Planks A Lot by OPI from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection and I Think In Pink by OPI.

Because I already had the white tips on my nails from last week I had an easy task of tracing what was already there for me, So I wasn't free handing it like I would normally have to do.
So I started with Nicole by OPI's Base Coat to protect my acrylics from getting damaged and from staining. Then on the tips only I applied two coats of Planks A Lot to each nail skipping the middle nail.
Then grabbing I Think In Pink I then applied two coats to my middle finger only on the tip.
Once the tip was dry I sealed over the top with OPI's Top Coat to make everything look super shiny and also to protect the tips from chipping.
But while the Top Coat was still wet I grabbed a 3D nail art bow, that I purchased off of eBay, and gently pressed onto my thumb nail and allowed that to dry.


The finished result are beautiful pastel tips fit for any Kawaii Princess!

This was the first time I had used the 3D nail art bows and at first it felt a little odd having this large attachment on my nail but I slowly got used to it and now I can't even tell it is there.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! 
Take Care Dolls and Love! 
xo
Post a Comment