Monday, 14 July 2014

Manicure Monday: Teal We Meet Again!



Howdy Doody Dolls, 

I have said this so many times but I think I have an obsession with Blue polishes no matter how hard I try I just keep finding myself purchasing yet another blur polish but I can't help it they are so darn good!

So like so many time before I scavenged through my polish drawer to pick the winner of the Manicure Monday post and this little fella popped out at me.
He is getting old. poor boy, but his still as amazing and lovely as ever.
Straight from the Shrek Collection for OPI please welcome to the stage Ogre The Top Blue! 


I have to admit I was not too sure about this colour when I purchased it but am I glad I did YES! 
The thickness is like no other polish I have used and the effect as striking as Shrek himself.
I have used this a lot and every time I say to my Fiancé why do I not wear this more often and he says yeah why don't you. We are a silly pair! ;)


This polish dried so amazingly quick it made me love it even more! 
I applied three coats of Ogre The Top Blue to each nail and finished it off like always with OPI's Top Coat to make it so nice and super shiny.

To be honest I could have left it at two coats it was perfect coverage straight away but sometimes I like to be safe than sorry and to make sure that the polish will last longer.

The result is a beautiful Teal Blue like no polish colour I have seen or used before!
As always I am over the top impressed with this OPI polish.

This collection by OPI is an oldie but a goodie you should still be able to find this online I find a lot of old limited colours on eBay or Amazon.

I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love and laughter and lots and lots of joy!

Take Care Dolls and Love! 
xo
Post a Comment