Monday, 4 August 2014

July Favourites and Empties!



Hi Dolls,

So I didn't really experience many beauty products that I thought were amazing this month but I found a couple of non-beauty products that I am loving and I just had to share them with you all.
Also for the first time ever I have enough empty products to post this months empties.

FAVOURITES:

I have been on a real health kick lately, due to some medical issues, and I have been trying out new things for their medicinal uses the first is...

Passion Projects - Complex Greens Superfood Powder:
Ok I am loving this stuff! Being vegan I need to make sure that I am having the correct amounts of goodness from what I eat and I have found this product great for exactly that.
Filled with all kinds of natural goodies from berries to mushrooms to all your yummy greens this product heals your system and helps it to operate the way that it is created to work.
I have mine sprinkled on my toast topped with avocado each morning and my fiancé has his mixed into his juice, there are so many ways to take this goody and it is well worth it if you are looking for a great supplement.

The second thing I have been using medicinally, and you are going to chuckle, is...

Church Road  - Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon - Red Wine:
I know you are laughing at me right now but I really am having this for medical reasons. I you know me you would know that I am a very light drinker and I hardly ever have alcohol but since finding out the goodness that one glass of red wine can give me I have been having a glass every night with dinner and I have to say it really does make a difference in what I am treating with my health.
Remember everything is good... in moderation! I do not like drinking as a pass time I'm just not that kind of girl.

Delirium by Lauren Oliver:
This was not photographed because I am actually read it on my macbook.
I loved this book and I am now reading the second book in the series. I was recommended this book by my sister in law, as always she was right, I loved it!
If you are a lover of dystopian young adult novels this is worth a look.

Shy Girl Creamsheen - M.A.C:
I'm pretty sure this has been on my favourites before but I have been wearing it all the time, literally all the time. This is the perfect nude/peach coloured lipstick I feel comfortable wearing it during the day because it looks so natural and soft and what I love the most is how moisturising and soft these creamsheen lippies make your lips feel!

They're Real Push Up Liner - Benefit:
I know this has been talked about a lot on here but when you love something you love something there is nothing you can do about it but continue using it to your hearts content.
This makes using gel liner super quick and easy. It's well worth it for those of use who have a wee bit of trouble with using gel pot liners.

EMPTIES:

Sukin - Sensitive Facial Moisturiser: 
I have to say that I loved this moisturiser when I first started using it but now I'm not really a fan.
It seems like my skin has gotten used to the product and its just getting more and more dry during the day and this is not doing the trick. So I'll be moving onto greener pastures.

Sukin - Purifying Facial Mask:
I didn't really see any results after using this mask I don't know if I was expecting there to be some great miracle product but it really didn't do anything other than make me  look like an oompa loompa for 15 minutes.

Lancome - Hyrda Zen Gel Creme Hydrant:
I actually like this product it doesn't leave my skin feeling caked in moisturiser it still feels like my skin can breathe and it didn't make me break out all in all a great moisturiser but I am wanting to see what else is on the market.

Coconut, Cocoa and Lime Deodorant - the Summit:
I was expecting more from this product because a lot of their other natural products work wonders so I wanted to try and find a natural deodorant but this only made me smell like a tropical soda.
If you want something natural for a smell than this has an amazing smell and really refreshing but it's not for me.

There we have a recap for the month of July... what a month it has been!
I hope you had a great weekend!

Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo
Post a Comment