Friday, 1 August 2014

Sometimes we just need to slow down...



Hi Dolls,

Today's post is one that I never thought I would write and it has taken me a lot of hard thinking and contemplating to come to the decision.
As of today I will be changing things up a bit on this blog and I will be reducing the amount of days I blog.

I originally started blogging for the tranquility it gave me and the stress relief, but as I have gotten bigger and also as life as gotten busier I have grown overwhelmed and very over worked with trying to juggle everything in my life.
For those of you that have been following me on Instagram you might have seen on Monday that I posted a photo of myself (selfie of course) and the caption read "All ready for our new adventure in life!" this was about a new business venture that my Fiancé and I are starting and that is taking up a lot of our time getting it ran.
So with the pressures of life, working and the blog I am feeling like I am always rushed and that is not how I wanted my life to be one big rush.
I am also spending my whole weekend doing blogging and research when I really should be spending time with my busy Fiancé who only gets the weekends free, or as free as an online worker gets.
So I feel like I am coming to that point where I have to tell myself to slow down and the balance everything out just a little better.

So I was thinking of blogging three days a week now which will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
I love that I have all of you  here in my life and your daily view and comments bring so much joy to my life and I thank you all so much for the time you give me.

But don't worry I will still be here and I check my emails every day so I will respond every day to you all but I just wont be posting every day.
My love for you all and my love for blogging and sharing my life with you all has not changed and if I could continue the way this blog is run I would but I think I may run out of steam.
I know that there are so many of you that have told me that you love reading my posts every day and the joy that it brings your life and I am so sorry that I will not be able to write for you every day this is what has made my decision so hard knowing that people are looking forward to my posts daily I truly am sorry if this is you but don't worry I'm not going anywhere I'm here to stay and there's no getting rid of me that easily.

I thank every single one of you for your support that you all give me. I have found a great community online and I look forward to getting to know you all just a little bit more! 

I hope you are all well and are having a fabulous Friday... or Thursday depending where you are from.
Take Care Dolls and Love! 
xo
Post a Comment