Monday, 11 August 2014

The Best Make Up Remover I Have Ever Tried!



Hi Dolls,

There is nothing that I hate more than standing in the bathroom mirror after a late night trying to pry off layers of make up and what is left is sore, red and irritated skin that hates me for torturing it so badly.
I have tried so many different removers over the years and most failed to impress others did the job but it took some work trying to remove with it.
I have been just putting up with whatever I could get my hands on cheap, which is such a bad choice. 
But last week I bought myself a bottle of Neways True Touch Eye Make Up Remover and can I say I was so surprised.

Neways is a company that makes non toxic products for your home and car as well as beauty and personal care products and also health and wellness products.
I am the kind of person who tries to search for the most natural and non toxic versions of products that I personally can so when I spotted that they make a  make up remover I was so excited that I bought it straight away.

So I applied a small amount of the True Touch Eye Make Up Remover to a cotton pad and gently glided it over my face and with ease all my make up just slide away.

This was well and good but I actually had a big test for it... the removal of Benefit's They're Real Push Up Liner. For those of you that use this liner or have been eyeing it off you would know that there is a special remover to be able to combat this tough guy so I couldn't wait to see how this make up remover performed. 
Again I applied a small amount of the remover to a cotton pad and slide the pad across my eye lid and when I removed the pad from my eye the liner was gone. I was so impressed when I saw how easy it removed the They're Real Liner after months of scraping it off I finally have discovered the life saving product that is the answer to all my prayers.

If you have any further questions about this make up remover or any other Neways products email me at hollybissell@gmail.com.

I hope you all had an amazing weekend! 
Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo
Post a Comment