Thursday, 2 October 2014

High glam!

High glam!


Hi Dolls,

I am one huge fan of red, white and black. I also love to not look boring for work and try to create a bright and fun look for my work clothes.
Pencil skirts are a must in any working woman's wardrobe and adding a pattern like polka dots makes it unique and really cute.

Melbourne's weather is getting warmer and I am looking for styles that I can easily adapt to the quick changes in the weather through the day, and having the choice to whip off a blazer when I get too hot is a must for me.

I also believe that less is more with business attire, none or very minimal jewellery.
Use your shoes and bag as the only accessories needed.

I hope you all have had an amazing week!
Take Care Dolls and Love!
xo 

Zalando party blouse
$28 - zalando.co.uk


Collarless jacket
$40 - newlook.com



Post a Comment